Monday, October 1, 2012

A Marxist, a Mormon & A Catholic Go into a bar...

I can't imagine any Christian voting for President Obama. His stance on abortion alone should force Christians to either vote for Romney or stay home (See my recent post, Pro-Woman, Pro-Child, Pro-Life). But I'm not that comfortable with Romney either.

I can handle the fact that he is Mormon. That doesn't bother me.  Well, not too much! But if there were already 6 Mormons sitting on the Supreme Court, well, that's another story.

But that is just what we have - only not with Romney and not with Mormon Supreme Court Justices. Vice president Paul Ryan is a committed Catholic who 'attends church regularly' (Paul Ryan's Catholic Roots Reach Deep - WSJ.com).  And six - count them - six! - of our Supreme Court Justices are also Catholics (see Six Supreme Court Justices Attend DC Red Mass; Demographics of the Supreme Court)

Can you imagine what Obama could do if 6 of his comrades on the Supreme Court were members of the American Communist Party?


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)