Friday, January 11, 2013

Mark Levin: "I Can Barely Contain My Fury At What Is Going On"

Mark Levin: "I Can Barely Contain My Fury At What Is Going On" | RealClearPolitics:

Mark Levin: "I can barely contain my fury at what is going on in this country...We have evidence over one decade after another of how the very same people pushing for gun control against law-abiding American citizens support radical left-wing judges who are soft on criminals, support weakened sentencing rules, decriminalizing this and that. Since when was Obama strong on fighting crime? Since when has Obama supported law enforcement? But here he is, you know, 'we have to stop gun violence.' No, we have to stop violent criminals."

'via Blog this'

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)