Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Cambrian Explosion - The Nail in the Coffin of Evolution!

In my last post I took a look at the eye (pun intended!) and provided some links and commentary which I hope get people thinking about how ridiculous it is to think that the human eye could have evolved by random mutation over millions of years.

In this post I simply want to provide links to 2 You Tube videos which I believe should be the death blow to evolution:

The Cambrian Explosion Destroys Evolution, by the Institute for Creation Research
The Cambrian Explosion - The Old Problem for Darwinists

Excerpt from God and the Astronomers, by NASA Astronomer Robert Jastrow

"Theologians generally are delighted with the proof that the universe had a beginning, but astronomers are curiously upset. It turns out that the scientist behaves the way the rest of us do when our beliefs are in conflict with the evidence...
 For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."



Recommended reading (my post):

The Eye and the Snowflake

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)