Thursday, October 3, 2013

Keep the Fedzilla Beast Shut down!

Ted Nugent: Keep the Fedzilla beast shut down!, by Ted (Cat Scratch Fever) Nugent:

"I hear you, Mr. President, and I know exactly what it is that I am hearing. I hear the deceit and lies of the Chicago ACORN community disorganizing scam artist from hell, feeding the low-information voters more pap and anti-American propaganda in your feeble and disingenuous attempt to bribe more votes for the declaration of dependency society. Fundamental transformation indeed. You are so cocksure of the ignorance of your constituency that you dare to brag that the federal government is America’s largest employer. That is nothing to be proud of and in fact contrary to the Founding Fathers’ vision of this experiment in self-government where we the people were supposed to be the ones in charge, not a runaway power-abusing, bloated, fraudulent monster like the slobbering, gluttonous Fedzilla beast of the New Deal and not so Great ObamaSociety scams."

Recommended reading (my post)

Obama Calls Republicans "Deadbeats" for Opposing Increase in Debt Limit
Obama Suggests Only Lawyers Understand the Constitution

Recommended  sermon:

When Government Tries to Be God, by Dr. David P. Murray

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)